Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair style/care for my hair type?

I have alot of fine, dark, long hair. I'm 23 %26amp; I have an oval face. My hair tends to frizz (alot in this weather) so my hair doesn't ever look limp or flat but it isn't shiny beautiful hair like Jennifer Connelly's.What is the best hair cut %26amp; hair products for my hair type? The only thing I don't want to do again is go super short, I did that already a few years ago. Thanks for any help!



Hair style/care for my hair type?

If you have alot of long fine hair I suggest you layer it to frame your face it will compliment your face because you have an oval face make the length of the hair to the bottom of your shoulders if you can find a salon that uses the razor blade to cut your hair it really makes your hair bouncier, for shinier hair try pantene products and for the frizz a little bit of frizz ease goes a long way. Good Luck!



Hair style/care for my hair type?

get shoulder length layers. use vo5 miracle mist and a circle brush to tame the frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment