Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Choices, choices PLZ HELP WITH HAIR?

So I need a new hair style and I kind of need something done in the next few days. Right now I have these nice curly braid extensions in, but they are old and I need something else. I am going to be doing a fashion show at my school next week and need more of an appealling hairstyle. I was thinking I could just relax my hair with olive oil relaxer (Its supposed to be one of the best). Or I could wait and get a weave with long hair. But I can't get the weave in the next few days before the fashion show. Should I leve my hair as is or get it relaxed and how soon after can I get the weave done? For the fashion show these people are styling our hair, do they usually give hair cuts too? The fashion show is for prom in may and for prom I want a weave. It benifits relay for life. Plz help?

No comments:

Post a Comment