Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

my hair was down in the middle of my back. then i cut it and its laying on my shoulder blades. my hair is thick and one length and it looks poofy and wavey. its dirty blonde/shiney. should i get it long.. until my mid back and then make the back come to a point V with long layers? HELP!!!!!!!



Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

I think that you should leave your hair that length, then get layers in the back and maybe a face frame. thats what i have with brown hair about your length



Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

first get your hair thinned out and then straighten it...can't go wrong... its that simple.



Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

you should get a nice cut all the same length. You should probably leave iy up to your mid back, just passing your shoulders. I hope it looks nice, whatever you try to do!



Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

Long, thick, shiny hair is a beautiful thing! I would suggest trying to grow it even longer than you've ever had it...it would prevent it from looking "poofy". I prefer all one length myself, as it is easier to style, especially in updos, and hair looks shinier when it's uninterrupted by layers. I suppose long, face-framing layers (in other words, just on the sides) wouldn't be so bad if it suits you.



I do have to admit that I'm biased, as I have very long hair myself. http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slincky8/alb...



Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

if you have puffy hair when you get it cut short have your hair thinned out it make your hair thinner so you dont get the afro look



Should i leave my hair long? and what should i do with the longness?

if you take good care of your hair then keep it but if it's puffy and always tangled just put it to your shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment