Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a good hair style for a long face?

I do not want to cut my hair, it is past my shoulders. My face is long and i have a big nose, i would also like to add volume to it. I would consider getting a wave, but would that look good with a long face?



What a good hair style for a long face?

The answer is 14.



What a good hair style for a long face?

like marge simpsons hairstyle



What a good hair style for a long face?

well wat would be best is for u to get a perm



What a good hair style for a long face?

you must live in the UK.



What a good hair style for a long face?

your avatar is funny. I suggest you shorten your hair to avoid making your face look even longer than it is.



What a good hair style for a long face?

layers/perm



What a good hair style for a long face?

get long layers and curl the ends of of the layers to add volume.



What a good hair style for a long face?

definatly bangs and just a haistyle that would look good with you sace! i cant really help u cuz idk what u look like!



What a good hair style for a long face?

i wouls suggest parting it way to the side. use a volumizing conditioner, and right at your part take a round brush and gently pull upward while blow drying. this will all add volume.



when you part your hair try going for the opposite of where your part naturally falls.



hope it works for ya



What a good hair style for a long face?

a short layered look surrounding the face my friend also has a long face and that really made it look rounder.



What a good hair style for a long face?

i think a shoulder length bob with an undercut would look great. Not too short and not too long but a wave would look great too if it is layered. And not too long. It would soften your face.



What a good hair style for a long face?

You might want to consider some bangs to cut the length of your face. I have a long face %26amp; do that of some feathering in front with bangs or even some long layers might look nice. Good luck. I hate getting my hair cut. Seems like I never like it when I do. You can also put a do some tricks with shading the sides of your nose to give the illusion of narrower if it's wide. Good luck!....Jeanie



What a good hair style for a long face?

Dear Makeover,



I too have a fairly long face and pronounced nose. It has been my experience that bangs make your face look shorter but your nose larger. I would recommend a style that frames your face rather that one that pushes your hair away from the face. Some of the modern animated styles would work. Perms are not in style right now and damage your hair tremendously. Best wishes



What a good hair style for a long face?

Actually I would need to know more of how your face is shaped. Is it oval?round?heart shaped? If you have a long face you don't want to keep you hair long. It will draw more attention downward to the full length of the face and actually accentuating the length. Basically your length is weighing you down. You should try getting some different layers. A good hair cut that I can think of that is good for your face structure requires you to go short. if you get a short cut that has a bang that can accentuate your cheek bone it would help break up that long look. Try also getting some chunky high lights. Since I can not actually see the face structure the best bet is to go to a stylist (NOT Great Clips) and let them know what you think and see what they can do/suggest. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment