Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

I can't tease hair or im teasing the wrong way. Or it because my hairs thick? I have it in layers but my hairs getting longer and you can barely know I have layers because I got my hair cut a long time ago. But maybe today or tomorrow I will go and get my hair cut in layers again. My hairs heavy too. Can anyone help me?



~ty



How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

You need a fine tooth comb, or hair brush and firm hold hair spray. Start in the crown where you want the most volume. Hold up a section of hair and backcomb 3-5 times. That mean 3-5 strokes of your comb. then pull that hair forward and do the same to the section below. Do more that what you think is necessary. when you finished put all your hair back down and lightly comb or brush over the top to smooth and hide the teasing. You may also want to do a little on the sides for a balanced look.



How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

go onto you tube and type in "how to tease hair" there are tons of instructional videos



How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

hold your hair up,a little at a time and take your comb and run it through your hair from the end of your hair to the head.



How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

Get a rattail comb and hold a lap of hair up



and comb it down, real fast, until it is ratty and puffy.



Then brush lightly over the top, making it smooth.



How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

call it a little sissy!



How do you to tease hair? I dunno how,?

nanaanananana it is a old joke from the show "mork and mindy" from the late 70s or early 80s that robin williams said on the show. lol. but really you get a small comb and small sections of your hair and work from the top to the top of you hair try not to get to many nots in it and than add some hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment