Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need someone who knows about cute hair cuts, syling and friz control. Please respond!!?

Hi everyone! i'm looking for help because i don't know what to do! i want a pretty simple, easy to handle, without friz hairstyle. i have thick brown hair i sometimes dye purple. my hair is fairly straight, and i have bangs that i'm hoping to grow out b/c of forhead zits. i don't mind layers, as long as they come in steps. i'd like it to be easy to handle, not to long and can put in many funky hair-dos. if you need any more info, please, let me Know!! hope you can help me :)



I need someone who knows about cute hair cuts, syling and friz control. Please respond!!?

Maybe you could try something short, different lengths and kind of organized-messy (I hope that makes sense). That way, you can have a chunk over your forehead if you so desire and it would still look cute and funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment