Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big hair problem! help!?

umm in my ancestory...all of them never have had long hair..and i read in an article that if ur family ancestors n all have had short hair..then chances are when ur hair grows long (past my breast) that it i will have hair loss problems..and its weird cuz my sister has the same problem..so cud it be it? and if i get a hair cut will it help? i need help...!!! my hair keep falling out in chunks for like 2 months already.. :(



Big hair problem! help!?

CALL A DOCTOR.



Big hair problem! help!?

you might want to see a proffesional hair dresser. they can help you. and its normal for us to get chunks of our hair out one at a time..so i woudlnt worry much



Big hair problem! help!?

All the women in my family have always had some part of their life really long hair. Yes! We all shed too. So our rooms would have hair everywhere. Trust me, it's probaly normal. You probaly have nothing to worry about. If you think you have a problem though consult a doctor or a hair expert.



Big hair problem! help!?

wow uhhhh.........well if u have a perm dat may b the prob. or the type of oilz or shampoo your washing your hair with. just check out these thingz



Big hair problem! help!?

Well, It depends on how long ur hair is....but if it's at that length, then I would (if u still like ur long hair) cut it to my shoulders length, but if ur hair is already that long, then trim it, I kinda belive in that stuff, but don't let it get to ur head/hair too much, cause then ur paranoied.....ummm, worried too much. Just let ur hair grow as much as u want. whatever makes u happy, but if ur hair is falling out everytime u brush ur hair, and if its only a few strands, don't worry, I't (gulp) happens to me and my mom every now and then. but if it falls out un controllably, see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment