Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAIR EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP! new hair cuts!?!?!? (girls help!?!?)?

Hello.



I am an early teen and have side bangs. I have long layers. All the boys in my class think I always wear my hair the same way. I want to change it, but have no ideas what to do with it. Boys think I am ugly (in my class). I am not, everyone else in the world thinks I am pretty. I want to look great! ANY HAIR ADVICE!?!?!



Please help! Links are welcome!



~Thanks!



HAIR EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP! new hair cuts!?!?!? (girls help!?!?)?

dude, the guys don't think you're ugly. they're saying that to bug you. trust me.



pull back the top hair into a ponytail, leave out the bangs.



braid it at night, put it in two ponytails.



curl, clip onto the back of your head.



make a bun. try this: http://herbalessences.com/us/get_the_loo... , the loose bun look.



nice? i like hair, haha.



HAIR EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP! new hair cuts!?!?!? (girls help!?!?)?

ummm i would have to see your face and stuff to decide what would fit your face well so you could send me a a pic or something to me if you dont want everyone to see and ill tell you or you could post one up here

No comments:

Post a Comment