Thursday, October 8, 2009

Would redish hair suit me? I'm getting my hair done soon?

I have a pale skintone a face shape similar to ashely tisdale and very striking dark green eyes.



I currently have black and blonde hair,



I know how I want to get my hair cut, but I'm not sure of the colour. I really love red/ginger hair because its really cute ^_^



So I was thinking of going a deep red colour,



My hair is pretty short and choppy, it come down to my shoulders but I have clip in extensions when I feel like long hair.



Basically, is red okay for me?



Or would you suggest something else?



Thanks in advance! :] 閳?br>Would redish hair suit me? I'm getting my hair done soon?



I think you'll be a classic beauty. Pale skin, green eyes, and red hair.......so beautiful. 2D



Would redish hair suit me? I'm getting my hair done soon?

Sounds nice. Give it a try



Sorry about your hand too =\



Would redish hair suit me? I'm getting my hair done soon?

It does sound nice : )



Would redish hair suit me? I'm getting my hair done soon?

pale skin and green eyes = GORGEOUS.



go for it.



Would redish hair suit me? I'm getting my hair done soon?

dark red hair would look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment