Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

iv only ever had my hair long aint i was about 7 but i went on holiday and my mum cut it of so i wasnt hot!! iv tryed to grow my hair long ever since but it just isnt working! i get my hair cut every 4-6 weeks and i only straghten it like onece a week! i hate my hair i would do anyfing for long hair again! i dont evan want it really long! just half way donw my bakc!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

As a woman with long hair and a former employee of GNC (General Nutrition Center), I've read up on what makes hair grow. You need to eat red meat, milk %26amp; dairy products, and I'd also recommend a vitamin B complex. They also have lots of hair, skin, and nail supplements on the market that you can take. It really is better to have a healthy diet and balanced nutrition though.



Also, don't damage your hair by excess washing, processing, and/or dyeing it. It is helpful to condition your hair with each washing, and make a point of combing your hair before you wash it because then you'll have fewer tangles after it is clean. Don't blow dry your hair. Gently towel dry and then comb it, and allow it to dry naturally. Wet hair is more suseptible to breakage, so don't pull to firmly on it. Be sure to use short gentle strokes, starting from the top of your head to the bottom of your hair instead. All these things will help ensure longer, stronger, and healthier hair. Be patient, and good luck!



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

don't cut your hair, trim it to keep it under control, that is, if its the same for girls and guys.... give it a few months and you'll have your long hair back. (if its really short, you could always wear a wig... lol)



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

Deep conditioning treatments twice a week - no straightening - very healthy diet and leave your trims 8 weeks apart - good luck, I'm on the same mission and it's working!!!



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

once ppl told me washing ur hair eryday will make ur hair grow fast, i dont noe is it true but u can try.



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

WAIT GIRLY!! thats all u can do if u want ur hair to grow long is maintain ur hair and give it time to grow



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

i think u should use a hair food don't use relaxes bcoz with that kind of ur problem relaxes will destroy ur hair futher



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

wash your hair daily..n after washuse hair oil...mustard...sarson ka tail..on wet hair.......n shampoo once in 4 days....but use sarson ka tail daily



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to HairGrowth



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Nailcare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads



Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair/split ends



Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffiness/



Makeup/oily skin/dry skin ....etc.



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

GET HAiiR MAYONAiiSE AND DEEP CONDiiTiiON YOUR HAiiR. USiiN STRAiiGTENERS AND HOT iiRONS TOO OFTEN CAN BREAK OFF YOUR HAiiR. STOP GETTiiN YOUR HAiiR CUT AND GET iiT TRiiMMED. GOOD LUCK!



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

the best you should do is one thing mostm people tend to forget, have your hair trimmed regularly. because of trimming your hair, you get rid of your spilt ends which if you will not trim fast will most likely split even more! this is why some people think they're hair is not gorwing.



also, don't use harsh chemicals for your hair and scalp.



and another trivia is that hair grows faster on warm weather!



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

tell Mom to back off!



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

Nutritional Diet for Healthy Hair Growth



http://www.tips-for-hair.com/category/Nu...



I Really want my hair to grow! PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

Here's what you gotta do:



1. Get a vitamin E capsule (most of them comes in gel capsule form that has a liquid inside. Any brand will do.)



2. Get a needle and pop the capsule.



3. Now get your shampoo bottle and put the liquid vitamin E inside the bottle.



4. Mix the bottle.



5. Use your shampoo.



You'll notice that your hair will grow faster compared before. Trust me, this works. :) I also do this myself. :)



If you have virgin coconut oil at home, you can use this as well. Put it on hair and leave it for at least 30 minutes (You can do this at least 3x a day). Then rinse it off using your shampoo. The VCO can act as your hair lengthener and as your conditioner. :) Goodluck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment