Thursday, October 8, 2009

Make my hair grow longer, faster?

I recently got my hair cut. It's not super short, but it's too my shoulders, and my hair used to reach to the bottom of my chest. People say they like my hair, but I really miss my long hair - a lot! It's been almost two weeks and I'm still not over it. I know there is no way to make my hair grow faster, but does anyone have any tips to keep my hair super healthy so it will grow as fast as possible?



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.



GNC makes a tablet called "Ultra Nourishair" in formulas for men and women, the pills are taken daily, 2 pills a day. They are HUGE and very hard to swallow, if you have any trouble at all with large tablets, then I wouldn't recommend these. The 2 pills also contain only 1200 micrograms total of Biotin, which is the main supplement needed for hair to grow faster and stronger. You should try to get a minimum of 2500 micrograms of Biotin daily to improve hair's rate of growth and its condition. Even though I took these GNC pills for 4 months, I wouldn't recommend them because they are not the most high quality pills available.



ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called "Hair Skin and Nails" formula, here is the link for that



http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro...



This is in capsule form and much easier to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.



I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.



The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.



My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.



The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth.



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

vitamin a and e



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

you might not believe this....but use salt to wash your hair. i hated my hair cut (around 2 months ago) because it was WAY too short (at least to my standards) so my aunt recommended to use salt (preferably salt you find in a drugstore for your body and FEET.....) but regular salt that's for eating is also fine. my hair has grown so much in the pass 2 months even i can't believe it. just fill a bucket of salt water to wash your hair with.....it really works! oh and remember, you still need to use shampoo....=D



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

literally the exact same thing happened to me--just keep taking vitamins and water eliminate water and like try not to give your hair heat damage like from curling irons and use deep conditioner



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

its been 2 weeks you said.. well get your hair slightly trimed every month or less and your hair will grow ALOT faster then you think it would!!



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

my family always says this to keep your hair shot massage your haed once in awhile like make hairdews on it and stuff. hope tis elps



can u give me 10 points im realy behind



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

i would recommend extra vitamins a + e by eating plently of healthy nuts, fish vegetables etc. as well as using a quality shampoo and conditioner, not washing too often and avoiding heat based styling as much as possible!



And other than that simply try using tricks and techniqes to enhance your hair cut like pony-tails or up dos that are harder to do with long hair



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

take a prenatel vitamin...any kind that you would find at the drug store is fine. They have lot n lots of the vitamins that make your hair grow super fast and super healthy...thats why pregnant people always brag about how great thier hair was during pregnancy ( because they were taking vitamins). Dont worry, prenatal vitamins are safe to take even if your not pregnant. They have basically the same thing as a regular multivitamin but MUCH more of each vitamin. hope this helps!



Make my hair grow longer, faster?

Do Hot oil massage, protien treatment and put fruit pack



once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment