Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hairstyles for 3ft+ long hair?

My hair is over 3ft long, and is drawing close to my knees.



My mom says I can have dozens of hairstyles, but I have yet to find many that look good, or I can do easily and don't take a long time. Basically all I have is:



Braid



Ponytail



Leave down



(My cosuin can do a chopsticks bun awesomely, but I have yet to master that one..)



Anyways, what are some hairstyles I could try, or websites that give hairstyles? I've looked up long hair styles, but most websites consider long hair as like mid-back, not mid-thigh, and I can't successfully create those hairstyles.



I don't want to cut my hair, I love it long, but, it can be a little bland as I don't the possibilities that can be done with it.



Hairstyles for 3ft+ long hair?

I'd suggest donating some of your hair to Locks of Love http://www.locksoflove.org/



The make wigs for children who have lost their hair due to medical problems.



You can donate 12 inches to help a sick child and still have 2 feet of hair left to find a style for.



Just a thought.



Bonnie



Hairstyles for 3ft+ long hair?

OMG!!! please email me and tell me how you keep it so long. thats amazing. mine alwasy dries/ splits out but like urs its also stik straiught. umm you can take the front two pieces. separate them. braid them, and tie it in the back? hmm its a tuffy. good luck



Hairstyles for 3ft+ long hair?

Well i found this web wit very unique hairstyles that might work but i used to have logn hair liek u now i cut it really short up to my shoulder so i can't do these anymore but i hope u enjoy em go to http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/galler... its cool. well if u like to talk to me jus email me. vietazngurl_789@yahoo.com tell me if u do any of em! I only suceed in a couple of them



Hairstyles for 3ft+ long hair?

I usually pony tail my hair. In half or whole or half/whole.



Or braid it. Because it is so long, it is hard to style it, so I just take advantage of all the hair pretties available.



These include scrunchies, clips, barrettes etc.



I use different ones to match outfit. And jewelry. You can't wear a gold toned clip, with silver toned jewelry.



I have even worn clip on earrings with a bobby pin as a hair pretty.



Hairstyles for 3ft+ long hair?

Here are best hair styles with photos as per hair legnth,



face etc.



Check them you will find one best for you,



http://www.urlpire.com/?BJLIM



Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment