Thursday, October 8, 2009

Natural hair...?

My hair was once curly and basically wavy, but my mom wanted it straight and I got a perm when I was about 6 or so. I'm not mixed or anything. I'm Black, and I do have a lot of Indian and Caucasian people on both sides of my family which kinda explains the long hair. Anyways, I moved to AZ and my hair was cut a little bit. I let it grow out for the summer, but my beautician cut it again (I have a new beautician now). Now I want it back to my back again, and it's just past my shoulders. I haven't had a perm since October, and it's growing really fast. Also, it is getting kind of wavy/curly without the perm. I was wondering that if I didnt have a perm for a year, which is what I plan on doing, will my hair grow faster and will it go back to my natural curly state? My mom said it would though. Thank you for answering my question and God Bless and I hope you had a great new year! ('07, make this your year!)



Natural hair...?

if your asking will your hair grow faster without the perm, yes, it would because its in a natural state, no chemicals whatsoever, and if you havent had a perm since you were six, of course it will grow back to its natural state.



Natural hair...?

It'll probably grow faster without a perm, because perms damage your hair. It won't make that big of a difference though, because hair grows on average at a rate of half an inch a month.



Natural hair...?

im a bit confused by all that, but i dont think not getting a perm will make your hair grow faster.



Natural hair...?

what?



and i think without the perm it will grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment