Thursday, October 8, 2009

Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

ok, i have brown long hair (when i put my arms straight it goes to my elbows) well, spring is coming %26amp;%26amp; i wanted a hair cut...so i got my hair cut last night %26amp;%26amp; it's above my shoulders %26amp;%26amp; i have this friend/cousin %26amp;%26amp; she's depressed all the time %26amp;%26amp; this mornign when i was waiting for her to get off the bus she was like, "OMG! Where is ur hair?" She's mad b/c i cut it %26amp;%26amp; she's not getting any attention, so i left %26amp;%26amp; b/c i saw my boyfriend %26amp;%26amp; he loved it...but should i feel bad for making her mad or should she even be mad? i feel so badly?? help?



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

Have you forgot to take your medication today,,,,Its your hair



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

It's your hair. You should be allowed to cut it if you want without getting permission from anyone.



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

Nothing about your hair cut should affect your cousin, she is insecure and that is a problem that you shouldn't even be worried about.



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

as long as u feel good about what u did who cares if someone is mad at u!!! this guy said he would date me if i had sex wit him first, and even though hes really HOT i said "no id rather keep my virginity" and all of his friends hated me, but theyre slutty ppl anyways, dont stress kk?



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

why should YOU feel bad for cuting your own hair? Its nothing to do with her, leave her to her little episode,.



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

omg... your friend sucks, sorry.. but she should be happy for you darlin, not mad. I wish I had hair down to my elbows, I'm trying to at least, lol. Well let me just say, CONGRATUATIONS ON GETTING YOUR HAIR CUT!! LOOKS STUNNING!! that was on your friends behalf. She will get over it, it is so stupid to be angry about that.



Good Luck Darlin!



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

I think shes jealous that you really look good like your boyfriend loved it. Just leave it out and im sure she will change her mood and be your friend again. Who cares if she is mad at you for cut your hair. ITs your own hair, not her. Also im sure you didnt try to be look good more than her.



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

Hair grows very fast. DONT WORRY



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

Why should you feel bad for wanting a change? It is your hair, not hers. Tell her to get a haircut or hair dye job. I hate when friends get jealous over dumb things like that. Glad your bf liked it!



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

She shouldnt be mad. My guess is shes just jealous. Embrace it and flaunt it and ignore her!



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

You can't go around in life trying to please others. You did what YOU wanted to do and that's the way it should be. If your cousin wants to be mad then oh well, she'll get over it. I'm sure she doesn't consult you with every decision she makes in life.So don't even worry about it, it's very petty. And it's YOUR hair !!!!! Change is good, be glad with your decision.



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

It's your hair! If you like it that is all that matters. You shouldn't let what others say control what you do in life. Good for you in wanting to do something major and going through with it.



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

geez...what's up with her and your hair? I mean, it's YOUR hair. I guess she's just kind of hooked up in her depression and used your hair as an excuse. oh well



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

Well dear, your hair is your property, it's your right to do whatever you want with it, not even your mother could stop you and hasnt have the right to get mad. Anyways,it would still grow right? So, i don't see why your cousin got mad in the first place and why should you feel all guilty about it. you have the right to update yourself and make yourself real pretty so what the heck. Don't mind your cousin's immaturity. Just tell her you love your new hair and it's your decision. And if you decide to have long hair again , you have the power to make it grow hehehe.. experiment with your hair while you're still young, take pictures so that in the future when you're old and gray you'd still have a heck of a time reminising :)



Should i have gotten my hair cut? please?

its not UR hair



your cuz wuz just being a jack ***

No comments:

Post a Comment