Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

some days i love my hair and other days i want to shave it off because it so flipping annoying and ugly and bleeeeh.



I'm trying to grow it out so I don't want to cut it ANY shorter at all. (i swim and straighten it everyday so it grows pretty slowly).



i wear jeans and sweatshirts a lot so i need a cut that will look good with that. You know how girls with long hair look so beautiful in those clothes? I want a haircut that will make me look good in those type of things. I dress sort of skaterish some days and surferish on other but you'll probably hardly see me wear dresses.



ps. i think layers SUCCK!



oh and don't comment on how ugly or pretty you think i look. I couldn't care less.



thanks



http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/z...



http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/z...



(im really sorry about the boobage)



http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/z...



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

your hair seems to really suit your face shape and all that stuff. i'd say just trim up your bangs so you can see your face a bit better, but otherwise i think you look just fine the way you are.



if youre bored with your look, have you thought about dye?



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

It's not that you need a haircut. Your hair is just poofy, and there are shampoos and conditioners for that. I think your hair is pretty!



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

You think layers suck? You're in dire need.



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

i like your hair, its a good cut for your face and body btw cute dogg



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

i love the shape of it, but if you are sick of it them get it cut. : ]



i think it is pretty



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

No!!! you look great, I love it, cute dog too :] Have a great day,



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

darling your hair is fine, seriously, but your attitude SUCCKs %26lt;oh and don't comment on how ugly or pretty you think i look. I couldn't care less. %26gt;



I'm REALLY in need of a hair cut... i think. (pics)?

no it looks great i love your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment